A deposit of 20% of the tour price is required to guarantee your booking. The remaining 80% is to be paid at least 3 days before the tour begins.

If unforeseen government policies related to COVID-19 make your tour impossible to organise, you will be refunded 95% of your deposit (5% service fee remains with Gorilla Highlands Ltd).

If you cancel your tour for other reasons, you will be refunded:
– two weeks before departure: 85% of your deposit
– one week before departure: 75% of your deposit
– three or more days before departure: 50% of your deposit

Gorilla Highlands Ltd purchases our transport and other services from various independent suppliers. We are not liable for any intentional, wrongful, negligent, or arbitrary acts or omissions on the part of a supplier, its employees and any other third party involved.

Gorilla Highlands Ltd is not responsible for loss, damage or theft of personal luggage, personal injury, accident, illness or death.
Gorilla Highlands Ltd is not liable for delays in departure or interruption of tour arrangements caused by, but not limited to, acts of God, technical problems of any vessel, automotive vehicle or other equipment or instrumentality, strikes, overbooking or downgrading of service, or any causes beyond the control of the company.

Every effort will be made to operate as planned, but alterations may occur after the final itinerary has been issued.
Most of our activities require participants to be in good health. There are also certain inherent risks in adventure travel described including but are not limited to, injury during hikes/walks, on the lakes, inaccessibility to medical attention and difficulty in evacuation from remote locations in the case of a medical emergency. Participants assume all such risks.

Gorilla Highlands Ltd reserves the right to decline to accept or retain any person as a guest should such person’s health or mental condition or physical infirmity or general deportment impede the operation of the trip or the rights or welfare or enjoyment of other travelers. Participants who are disruptive or endanger the group or the travel experience, do not respect COVID-19 protocols or break local laws may be removed from the tour with no refund due and at their own expense.

Thank you for choosing to adventure with us!